Friday 29 August 2014

The Golden Phase - College Life

College life is really the best phase of anyone’s life. It is the phase when an individual learns so many things about life, those things which will help him throughout his life. In this phase a person learns and experiences almost each and everything which going to help him forever. It’s a phase where an individual experiences a sudden change from adolescence to adulthood. This phase is termed as “Make or Break” phase, because whatever direction we want to give to  our life we can give, if we want to be a somebody we can, if we want to be a nobody we can. A person can do hard work in this age and can spend rest of his life in pleasure or he can have rest in this period and can spend rest of his life in worries and tensions.
All experiences are necessary in this phase, friends are important; special someone is important, money and career are important. But focus on one thing is not good, I mean a person should know about every aspect in this phase and should try everything whatever comes in his way but he shouldn’t be indulged in only one thing that may cause him/her any damage.
I have learned many things during my college period and today I can proudly say that it was best phase of my life and I have enjoyed it to fullest. Sometimes I ask myself is there anything that I haven’t do? My mind says you have done every possible thing in your limited time. I have made some of the best friends – who told me the meaning of friendship, I have bunked many classes, and today I remember them as the “Happy Breaks” or “Stress Buster” , they were important because my course was really tough and gritty.
If a student doesn’t think about his future in this time, I believe that person is wasting his life; it’s a phase where every person should focus on one idea and stick to it. Many people plan something when they start college but at the end their plans is totally changed. Believe me! It’s true – I am not lying or faking. It happens with most of the people, I should say with the majority. But I believe everyone becomes habitual with this change in their life.
“No Knowledge, Without College”, when I was in school all my teachers used this proverb to describe a college life. When I was in college I find it as a headache, to go to class and to attend lectures, I don’t believe in bookish knowledge and I always stick to my point of view. Last week, I went back to my college, same building, same faculty, same busyness but strange faces. I was missing my classmates-batch mates so much, every corner of that campus was reminding me of my “GOLDEN PERIOD’’ , my friends, my memories. Really it was like a home coming, I wish I could stay there forever but it’s not possible. These memories will live in heart and soul forever.

Today I miss my four golden years, I have lived them to the fullest and I wish I could live them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment