Friday 19 December 2014

How Convocations Can Help You Live a Better Life!


On 11 December, this year I witnessed the most awaiting event in the life of a scholar. The event gives you the feeling that you have passed your graduation successfully. This event has a bigger importance, believe me, you should not miss this event by any means, and if you are out of the city-, you should come, if you are doing a job- you should come! I mean you should visit your college by any means – I am talking about, convocation.
You can say this is the most awaited event after completing your graduation. You visit your college once again (perhaps for the last time), you meet all the familiar faces who made your life miserable for the last 3-4 years, ha-ha! You meet your teachers and share your life after the college; you talk about various vicissitudes, which you are experiencing after college.  You talk about your memories, which you have shared with your friends. You get a chance to see your college architecture once again, and you feel nostalgic by seeing every corner of it.
I got a chance similar like every other scholar. I met my closest friends, my faculties, old crush and many other familiar faces. It was a great feeling to meet them once again, felt overwhelmed and relived the four years of my graduation. I missed every one of them, and you know this 11 December passed quickly, that I cannot describe. All the handsome boys and pretty chicks were looking extremely adorable.
I wish I could relive my college life once again, but you know it is not possible. We cannot go back to the college, sit in the canteen, stare elegant people and do whatever we wish. No, it is not possible. When we are living something or going through a phase, we always hate it, but when we finish that phase - we miss those memories too much. I miss my college too much, I love my college, and I miss those memories.

I can agree on the popular phrase, ″No knowledge without college”, it is true about the college life!

No comments:

Post a Comment