Saturday 18 October 2014

A Must Visit Place, Mcleodganj !


It is a Saturday evening and I want to tell you something today. Let us talk about some relaxation and change your mood. Last Saturday, I got a chance to visit a place. I have visited this place many times before, but believe me; I find it very new, like I have never been here before. The place I am talking about is Mcleodganj, Dharamshala. Well, it is one of the most visited places of Himachal Pradesh but I am going to describe Dharamshala in a different manner. You will love the way I will describe this place. Dharamshala is the head quarter of Kangra, but has a big tourist value too.
The place was astonished and damn beautiful; the way to Mcleodganj surrounded by fog. Fog in the mountains is the sexiest thing you can ever imagine. The big mountains cover with fog is one of the best view anyone can get, which is a dream of any photographer, to capture these breathtaking views. The Dhauladhar is one of the most watchable mountain range in the world. These mountains covered with heavy snow always, and there is a slight chill in the atmosphere even in the summers. Well, you have to experience this place once in your lifetime.
The St. Xavier church is the first place, which must visit while travelling to Mcleodganj; it is nearly 120 years old. This is the only place, where you will find enough road space where you can park your car and without any damage or harm, you will surely find it on the same place. Mcleodganj is famous for the Tibetan Buddhist Monastery; it is a serene place, where you will hear the chants of Lamas. It is also a crowded place where you will catch so many foreigners, Indians and Tibetans, but believe me this place is worse from the point of view of a driver, crowded and broken roads, and a huge risk of accident.
From Mcleodganj, there is a place called as “BhagsuNag” this place is a Hindu pilgrimage, where you will find clear water, this place has a historical importance, which you will know when you visit it. Deodar trees surround this holy place.

This trip was a memorable one, but I wish some social problems and inconvenience could be solved as soon as possible. Overall, do visit this place you will love the serenity, peace and genuine nature of the people here. Yes, please do taste hot momos and thupka to conclude your trip. A must visit place before you die! I can say proudly say that. Hope you have liked my article.


No comments:

Post a Comment