Saturday 24 January 2015

WHY I COMPARE GAME OF THRONES WITH LIFE???




Today, I will talk about one of my favorite Television series- Game of Thrones. Hey! Do not make an image about me, which is somewhat cheaper. Neither I have violence in my mind-which is, related to blood shredding, nor I use to plot some cheap traps for people around me, and what can I call about the lust thing, sorry! This article is about the relationship about the Game of Thrones and life. Yeah, you read it right; I am going to make a good relationship between GoT and our life. I will make you agree at the end that there is a big liaison of this awesome TV series and life. I will discuss some of the things that I can relate with Game of Thrones:-
1.      BACKSTABBING
In GoT, every person is planning something against the other person. Like Stannis Baratheon plans against The Lannisters. Cersie plans against anyone who is capable of being the king of the Westeros. It can be a good thing if you are backstabbing the wrong people, but people do not see this they do whatever suits them. They are ready to betray their friends, family and near ones, but believe me we always choose the most trustworthy person, who believes in us and who can be a loyal mate without benefit. Hence, this thing is quite similar to GoT, so think before backstabbing your friends.
2.      LOVE OF POWER
In GoT, every person either it is a man or a woman; they want to be the King or Queen of the Kingdom. They are ready to set their dignity, their pride and their belief just to achieve their personal gains. They can use anyone so that they can be the person sitting on the iron chair. The same thing occurs to us in our life, we meet a number of people who are ready to change their sides, when they find personal gains from another person. A friend can be a stranger when he finds someone more powerful or richer than us. Therefore, another point goes in my favor.
3.      VIOLENCE
We can be lenient to someone and same by the side we can be strict to someone. We have so many emotions for a particular person. One of the most hurting emotions for someone is – anger/violence. Whenever we find to hate and hurt one person the thing, which we wants to do at the end is to perform some violence with him. True is that, are you thinking what I am talking? Just think! Have a look at your life make a perspective. I want to be frank with you; yes, I want to hurt someone whenever I am angry. There may be 99% of the people among us, who wants to do the same, so our emotion is similar to the GoT.

4.      BUSINESS MINDED
In GoT, everyone has his or her business with any other person; it means no one has the bonding or affection for anyone. They are with them as long as they have the business for someone; we can witness this in our life too. Close friends become an enemy- we do not know when it can happen. You have been extra cautious in choosing and trusting your friends, you must make friends, but only trustworthy, who do not betray you.
5.      TYRION LANNISTER
There is one of our friends, who resembles with Tyrion Lannister in our life. The person is witty, intelligent and he can outplay our thinking at any time. The person cannot be, understood properly, we need to observe his character, but every time he outplays us. The person is full of talents, but reveals only some of them at his own choice.


This was my analysis of Game of Thrones; yes, you may agree or disagree with my points, but believe me whatever I have written is, done by full research and observation. I am also a student of Human Psychology and a fan of Game of Thrones series; therefore, I made this article. I hope you enjoyed my article, if I made any mistake, please make a comment and suggestions are, welcomed too.


No comments:

Post a Comment