Thursday 1 January 2015

10-Things, I want to do in 2015!

It is 01-01-2015, 2014 was full of various events in my life. A farewell - completed my graduation, an internship, a new business and many other emotions. The year 2014, gave me many memories for a lifetime; I achieved many things and on the other hand lost many opportunities as well. I fulfilled many wishes of mine and this year I do have many wishes. Today I want to share my 10 things, which I seriously want to achieve in 2015. Let me tell you the 10 things:

1.      A Road Trip with Friends – No matter which place, I just want to travel with my friends, a car, some friends and a journey. All I want in 2015. Any place and anytime!

2.      Adventurous Sport- I want to play any adventure sport. It can be Para-gliding, hang gliding, bungee jumping, river rafting, trekking, etc.  I just want to risk my life so that, I can understand the value of life. 

3.      Starting a New Business- I have completed my graduation in Civil Engineering. Therefore, I just want to tell you, I have a desire to start and business and expand it. The challenge is not an easy task, but someone has to do it for the society and nation.

4.      Visiting a New Nation- I seriously want to achieve this desire. I have completed 22 years of my life in India, now I want to step in some other nation too. It can be Nepal, Bhutan, and Sri Lanka or can be USA. All I want is to go outside of the nation.

5.      Cooking, & Cooking- I am Capricorn by birth, and the biggest talent of a Capricorn person is that they can cook.  I love to cook and it is my passion as well. Therefore, I will search more recipes on the internet and will try them; simultaneously I will post them in Wordpress.

6.      Regular Exercise- This is also my new year’s resolution. I will do regular work out, it can push-ups or gymming. It can be running or yoga. I will do regular exercise!
7.      Take Regular & Sound Sleep- I have a bad habit of late sleeping. Sometimes I sleep at 2 A.M. This year I will not do this. I will try to sleep at 11 P.M. every night.

8.      Taking Some Days & visit an unknown place- I want to take some days off and visit a place that nobody have ever seen. I want to take a backpack and some food, then go there and spend some time to know myself.

9.      Purchase Some Good Gadgets- Whenever I see an Apple phone or tablet, I always want to purchase it. That is why, this year I will fulfill my desire!

10.  To perform one good work for the nation every day- It is the duty of every person to do anything good for the society. It can be associated with cleanliness, social concern, social inspiration, etc. However, I will perform and repeat it every day.
I hope you have achieved my article!

I am waiting for your comments and feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment