Sunday 2 November 2014

"Fried-Chicken" For Supper!


Cooking is one of my hobby and my passion. Whenever I get free time I use to cook, I have no problem with vegan or non-vegan cuisines. I love cooking, and believe me Sunday evenings are my favourite time to sharpen my skills. I am a foodie and lazy person, and Sunday evening is a lethal time for this, ha-ha. Today I am preparing “Fried Chicken”, why? Because it is one of favourite cookery item and it doesn’t take much time to cook. Okay! Without wasting much time let me tell you the procedure and about the ingredients.
Ingredients
·         1 egg.
·         3 cups of milk.
·         3 cup fine breadcrumbs and some flour.
·         Salt according to the taste.
·         1 tsp. Garlic powder.
·         1 tsp paprika.
·         4 tsp. Black pepper.
·         Cooking oil
·         Fry chicken near about 700 grams cut in small pieces.
·         2 tsp. Red chilli powder
·         Crushed onions and some coriander leaves for garnishing.
Procedure
1.      Prepare the batter using milk and egg.
2.      Combine some flour, breadcrumbs and seasonings (salt, paprika, pepper etc.)  in another bowl.
3.      Dip each chicken piece, first into the flour mixture and into the batter and again into the flour.
4.      Let the oil to warm completely, the fryer should be big enough to gather many chicken pieces at one time.
5.      Remove the chicken pieces after getting the golden brown colour from the pan/fryer.
6.      After removing the chicken from the pan, put it on a tissue paper to soak excess oil from it.

Use some lemon slices, small onion slices and tomato ketchup while serving. It is enough for 4 people of a family. Also use enough coriander leaves while serving to make it more beautiful. Preparing fried chicken at home has so many benefits. You control the quality and you use the fresh ingredients. It’s a sure-fire winner for a mealtime and one of the most cooked items for a party all over the world. Enjoy this meal with lemonade, you will love the combination. Please try this at your home; you will love this delicious meal. I hope you have enjoyed reading my delicious article.




No comments:

Post a Comment